Saturday, September 25, 2010

Long time no post.

Kate and I have three projects in the works, one possibility and I think two we've put on the back burner. How is it that an idea can start off great, but then just fizzle? We're stuck on two books, started talks on one that I'm not exactly in love with, but our brain storming tonight kind of got me perked up for it. 

I just want to get one book finished, find an agent and get it out there. I have faith, I have optimism, I just think that we're a little afraid of the what if's. What if we write something great? What if we succeed? What if we were able to sell a manuscript for some real money? Honestly? I think the positive what if's are scaring us into a sort of writers hibernation. I know we got the goods, and we can deliver, we're not afraid to fail.

Why the hell are we so afraid to succeed? 

On another note, two weeks on weight watchers and I'm down 7 pounds. Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment